Accelerate consumer adoption and carve out your winning strategy for the wallet wars
Limited Tickets Available: Book now to secure your place
The industry's most focussed NFC payments event is back. And it's bigger and better than ever!
2011 was a good year for NFC. 2012 will be a great year and NFC Payments Europe will be there yet again to help you meet the people that count, overcome the challenges you face, meet the people that count and put your business in pole position to capitalise on the NFC payments revolution.
Overcome all the important challenges:
- Explore the most lucrative business models for bank and MNO in 2012: Landesbank Berlin, La Caixa, Orange and O2 will reveal to you exactly which strategies have actually generated cash for them and how you can do the same thing
- Wallet wars: Learn the critical success factors that will keep your wallet ahead of the crowd from the likes of Barclaycard, ING and Ericsson
- Achieve critical mass: learn from major players Discover winning methods to incentivise consumers to migrate to NFC payments as Citi, iZettle, RIM and MasterCard give away their secrets to success
- Going beyond payments - NFC marketing: Utilise the power of proximity marketing, loyalty and couponing to provide a real value proposition to consumers
- Learn from key case studies: Come and hear how Visa Europe, Vodafone, BNP Paribas, Samsung, Telefonica Czech Republic and more are making NFC payments a reality
Click here to book your NFC Payments Europe 2012 ticket now.
‚ÄúTotal global mobile payments made via NFC services in the US and Western Europe will grow to more than ‚ā¨84 billion‚ÄĚ Juniper Research
With the multiple wallet launches, coupled with the contactless Olympics, 2012 is all set to be a hugely profitable year for those who can capitalise on the NFC revolution.
But there are still challenges to be solved and issues to be ironed out if anyone is truly going to succeed in this highly lucrative arena. NFC Payments Europe 2012 is the only place that these challenges are faced head on and tackled by the people who are driving the industry forward.
Created to cater for the ecosystem's every need, the conference will cover every issue that are key to the profitability of your business.
Why this is a must-attend event:
- COMMUNITY: The only conference that will truly unify top MNO's and Banks to define ground breaking business models
- DELEGATES: Over 250 senior level executives from MNO's, Banks, Solution Providers, Back end, Handset Manufacturers and many more to discuss new partnerships, business models and products
- SPEAKERS: Over 25 Pioneers & Leaders will share their wisdom and announce some of the biggest developments to hit the industry over the next 12 months.
- NETWORKING: Multiple opportunities for networking, start planning your meetings now
Click here now to book your conference pass and kick start your business in 2012!
Think what you could learn from these trailblazers:
- Alberto Jimenez, Director - Global Mobile Solutions,¬†Citi
- Mary Carol Harris, Head of Mobile Market and Business Development,¬†Visa Europe
- Stewart Roberts, UK MD,¬†iZettle
- Almudena Maneiro, Financial Services and M-Payments Marketing,¬†RIM
- Edward Chandler, Group General Manager, Business Development UK & Ireland Division,¬†MasterCard
- Bruno Prexl, Payments Innovation Manager,¬†BNP Paribas
- Ben Brown, CEO,¬†Vouchacha
- Michiel van Eldik, Managing Director - Wholesale and Partner Management,Telefonica Germany
- Massimiliano De Carolis, Head of Business Development, Mobile Payments and Mobile Adv,¬†Vodafone
- Claire Maslen, Senior Manager - Market Development,¬†O2 Money
- David W. Schropfer,¬†The Luciano Group¬†and author of¬†'The Smartphone Wallet'.
- Jordi Guaus, Head of Mobile Payments,¬†La Caixa
- Michel Drupsteen, Senior Business Consultant,¬†ING
- Tilo Sch√ľrer, Head of Direct Marketing,¬†Landesbank
- Thomas Gregory, Head of Digital Payments,¬†Barclaycard
- Richard Walitza, NFC and Financial Services Manager,¬†Telefonica Czech Republic
- John Devlin, Senior Practice / Group Director - AutoID and Smart Cards,¬†ABI Research
- Sirpa Nordlund, Executive Director,¬†Mobey Forum
- Richard Poynder, Chairman,¬†Smartex Limited
Click here to book your conference pass now!
Your excellent event in London in Spring 2011 was the starting point for EMT, thank you!
R&D Manager, EMT
The opportunities for networking were excellent and the conference brought a strong collection of NFC stakeholders together
Financial Services Product Manager, Telefonica
The perfect mix of value-chain players with hands-on experience and valuable vision sharing
The conference provides the perfect place to meet over 200+ potential partners as both industry buyers and sellers converge on this epic event for 2 days of meetings, discussion and ultimately progression ‚Äď with the odd drinks reception thrown in!
With numbers of around 250+ expected to this year's conference we have upgraded our venue to The Royal Garden Hotel in London. A 5* hotel ready to hold Europe's largest NFC payments event.
I hope to see you on 13-14 June in London!
All the best
+44 (0) 207 375 7246 (UK)